Tuesday 3 April 2012

When You Aren't Sure What to Do Next

Been quiet around here lately.  The Gardener has been doing some pruning. 

And so I've been doing more abiding, less striving.  More praying and reflecting, less talking. 

I stand still for I do not know what to do next, unable to decide which direction, which path to take.  Or maybe it's fear and doubt which keep me standing here.  Maybe it's both. 

But for now I wait. 

In the meantime, I thought I'd share this Desiring God link......seems appropriate for around here....for those who are patiently waiting......

When You Aren't Sure What to Do Next


"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."  Is. 40:31

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home