Friday 9 March 2012

Five Minute Friday: Empty



It's Friday.  Linking in with Five Minute Friday.  Today's word: Empty

Everyone tells me I’m good, you know
Even though it isn’t so

Me, myself and I
Measure so full with pride

Praise so dear, becomes a snare
Peace so longed for is found in prayer

Truth shows me the way I’ve taken
'Tis self so full that has me shaken

Yoked with the Saviour, His burden is light
Yesterday’s sins, confessed and forgiven, lead now to delight

The way to full, is EMPTY; less of me, more of Him.

"And anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.  Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Matt. 10:38-39

1 Comments:

At 9 March 2012 at 21:09 , Blogger Eli said...

Thank you for sharing your heart today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home